Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add second period this month

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am new to fitbit and was excited about the ability to track periods, as my cycle is out of whack. this month, mother nature sent me a period 2 weeks apart. I am able to edit my first one, but the app will not let me add a second one. There is no "start period" option, and when I go to edit, the app appears as if I've had a two week long period. How can i add a second period?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @SilentBaker, it's nice to see you around! If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • You can log a period of up to 60 days (on Windows 10 devices, the maximum is 10 days). If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

Note that If you attempt to log a period in the future or a period with less than a one-day gap between periods, the pencil icon is unavailable. If you don’t see the pencil icon, make sure the period you’re attempting to log or edit meets all of the requirements.

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes