Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit late period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My period was late and i still don't have it how do i edit this? I am 8 days late but I can't edit the app to reflect this. There use to be a way to say my period is late and it would recalculate. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the forums @JJDove

Your post was moved to the Female Health Tracking forum area so you might receive more relevant responses.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @JJDove, it's nice to see you here! If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • A period must be less than 11 days. If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

Note that If you attempt to log a period in the future or a period with less than a one-day gap between periods, the pencil icon is unavailable. If you don’t see the pencil icon, make sure the period you’re attempting to log or edit meets all of the requirements.

My sister had a similar issue, her period was 2 days late this month. For her the current day and all future dates all had a grey pencil and could not be edited. Well, she tapped on yesterday's date which had a black pencil so she was able to edit the period like that. 

So, tap on a day that has already passed, where there is a black pencil, then edit your period. 

Thanks for moving the post @Odyssey13Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Go into the Cycle Tracking Settings and turn OFF 'Show Period Predictions', though this will force all the other features there to also be off, you'll be able to delete any periods and you won't be required to log at least one day of cycle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes