Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit my period

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am going through perimenopause.  Sometimes there are 8 weeks between my periods, sometimes there is 3 days.  

How do I add in my periods?  It won't give me the pencil icon.  I've read that there must be eleven days between periods somewhere on this board

TELL MY BODY THAT.

how do I log my period?  someone who has a period that is not regular should be involved with the coding on this project.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @turnonmyheels, welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the Female Health tracking feature.

You can edit the average cycle length and period length you provided during setup; however, these settings only affect your initial predictions. 

Keep the following in mind:

• Change your average period length to adjust the length of your initial period predictions. For example, if you change your average period length from 5 days to 8 days, your predictions adjust to reflect this change.
  • Edit your average cycle length to adjust the length of your entire cycle. If fertility predictions are on, the predictions for your fertile window and ovulation day adjust based on the length of your cycle. 

Also, don't forget to always check the article: How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app? Since it is the best place to find more information about this feature. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea: Menopause (Pre, during, and post) Make sure to vote for it. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Please, look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote for it. 

Please let me know if you have more questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although my situation isn't menopause-related, I would also much prefer to have the ability to make period cycles shorter than 11 days.  Mine are very all over the place and I would like to be able to properly record them, rather than being restricted by a minimum requirement of 11 days.  I personally don't see what the advantage of having a minimum or maximum length for a cycle built into the app would be.  It just ends up making it more difficult for myself to log periods.  Would it be possible to remove the minimum 11 days requirement?

Best Answer
0 Votes