Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health is showing the wrong language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to access the female health settings for the first time, a wizard pops up to talk me through it but it's in the language of the location where I live (Japanese), instead of the language used by the rest of the app (English). I can read some Japanese but not perfectly, and I'd like to use the app in English. Is there a way to fix this? It seems like it could be a bug, as nothing else in the app displays in Japanese.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @velw, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided.

Can you try changing your country to a one that speaks English (like CA, AU, or USA)? Then, try to see if the Female Health Tile remains in Japanese. After changing the language, you can try to sync to make the changes effective. 

Also, please make sure that you're running the latest version for the Fitbit app as we've released new updates. In order to do so, see: How do I update the App to the latest version? 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Marre,

Thanks for looking at this. 

The country is already set to the UK. The app is updated to the latest version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @velw, thanks for getting back and for letting me know that your app is updated and the country is set to the UK.

However, while reading your post I wasn't quite sure if the issue was fixed after those changes? 

Please keep me posted.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit wrote:

However, while reading your post I wasn't quite sure if the issue was fixed after those changes? 

You're joking, right? I need to write "this issue is not resolved" at the bottom of every post?

The app is updated. The country is set to the UK. When I try to access the female health settings a wizard appears in Japanese. Everything else in the app and on the watch is in English. This issue is not resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes