Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add notes in Female Health Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So far I like the female health tracker app, but it'd be even better to be able to customize items or even just add notes. Some of the more common symptoms are captured, but it'd be even better to be able to add options to document and track your unique symptoms and trends. It's impossible to capture every experience every woman could have, but things like increased hunger, libido, etc would be useful information to be able to review.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @J_B_L, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how important is to you to have an option to add notes to your Female Health, your idea is great. Thanks for your amazing feedback. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @J_B_L, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how important is to you to have an option to add notes to your Female Health, your idea is great. Thanks for your amazing feedback. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer