Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period prediction is wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Woke to app showing my period ends in 9 days. Just finished period, info been ok on app & dates now wrong on calendar. Tried to delete & adjust as recommended & nothing working (it says delete successful but its still there!) Any help will be appreciated, thanks. (It's a charge 3 Fitbit)

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @HugoDog, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried so far. 

Before anything else, please make sure that the Fitbit app is updated in your phone. Then, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Close the Fitbit app from the open apps, and reboot your phone.
  2. Open the Fitbit app, and tap on the Female health tile from the Today tab.
  3. Tap on the gear icon at the upper right corner.
  4. Search for the "Edit Setup Values" and tap on "Cycle length".
  5. Enter the correct number of days, and then tap on "Done" or "OK".

If the same keeps happening, please provide me with a screenshot of what is displayed in the Fitbit app. For instructions to attach a picture, check this post.

I'll be here, keep me in the loop.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @HugoDog, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried so far. 

Before anything else, please make sure that the Fitbit app is updated in your phone. Then, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Close the Fitbit app from the open apps, and reboot your phone.
  2. Open the Fitbit app, and tap on the Female health tile from the Today tab.
  3. Tap on the gear icon at the upper right corner.
  4. Search for the "Edit Setup Values" and tap on "Cycle length".
  5. Enter the correct number of days, and then tap on "Done" or "OK".

If the same keeps happening, please provide me with a screenshot of what is displayed in the Fitbit app. For instructions to attach a picture, check this post.

I'll be here, keep me in the loop.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes