Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHT tile deleted after 'Today' app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a new Versa last week. Everything was working fine but yesterday, the cycle tracker disappeared from my watch. It's still showing in the app but it is not on the app. I tried to go the settings and re-select it (where it says to select 7) but it's no longer an option. I have only 6 selected and it will not let me add anymore. HELP! 

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Welcome on board @bbrock75, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for letting me know you've checked that the female health tile is appearing on your Fitbit app. 

While reading your post I was wondering if you've already logged at least 1 period? If not yet, that's the reason why the female health tile is not showing on your Versa even when it's being showed in the app. 

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am having trouble showing the female tracking on my versa itself. It is showing on my app, my app is updated, and my watch is synced. I’ve tried restarting my versa several times and logging into and out of the app. I can’t get anything to have it show in the app. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am having the same issue as estara and Britt_G - I've been logging periods since last summer and previously I could see the data by swiping up on my Versa. Last week I noticed the 'Today' app had an update so I installed it, but since installing the update female health is missing from my Versa. I can still see my periods in the mobile app. I tried restarting the watch but it doesn't fix the issue - maybe this is a bug in the latest update of the 'Today' app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Britt_G @MountainLiz Welcome and thanks for stopping by the Female health tracking board. Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you've both had a little bit of trouble seeing the female health tile on your Versa through the Today app. After our last firmware update for Versa, Fitbit OS 3.0, there were a few additional tile options added to the Today app that could be why you are no longer seeing female health. Please try the following:

1. Go to the Today app and scroll to the bottom and press "Settings"
  2. You're allowed to select 7 tiles total
  3. Make sure you have "Cycle Track" selected which is female health tracking
  4. After that sync the watch and you should see the tile again

If you still cannot see the female health tile after trying this out, please let me know! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks @AlessFitbit,
I don't see Cycle Track as an option in the settings on my Versa (I only
have core stats, hourly steps, heart rate, exercise, sleep, water, food,
weight and badges).
Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MountainLiz There is one more thing I'd like for you to check for. Is the Fitbit app up to date on the latest version 2.88? If not, please update the app on your mobile device. After you update, give the watch another restart and sync with the Fitbit app. Check the Settings again and if it's still not there let me know. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AlessFitbit,

I just installed the latest update to the mobile app (turns out it wasn't up to date), but after restarting and syncing I still don't have the 'cycle track' option in settings. It's not a major issue for me because I use the Clue app too, but it was a useful feature.

Thanks,

Liz

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MountainLiz Thanks so much for all your troubleshooting efforts! I will be escalating this issue and will provide an update when I have more information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My cycle tracker reappered after 3 days. As the others stated, I had 6+ months of data and was on the latest update. It was gone for about 3 days and then reappeared for no rhyme or reason about 4 days ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My cycle tracker just reappeared too, like @bbrock75 after being missing
for a few days. It wasn't there in the settings this morning, then checked
a few hours later and it was back.
Very strange!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bbrock75 @MountainLiz Very interesting! Thanks for letting me know the female health tile has reappeared. I will relay this information to our developers so they can investigate what the cause for this was. I appreciate you both sharing your findings. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Mine has disappeared too, however it seems to have disappeared before the today update and not returned when I allowed the update. It is also not an options in the settings section, and I have tried to reset my versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Asavage1, it's nice to have a new member around! Thanks for restarting your Versa, nice way to go!

Can you please double check that you have at least 1 period logged in your Fitbit app? If so, please try logging out and logging back into your app. Then, make sure to follow the steps provided here.

Hope this helps, let us know the outcome! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit yes I had a lot already recorded, I'm only new to commenting on this forum, had my Fitbit a little while 🙂 It's ok it's reappeared on my display. It's clearly some kind of glitch with the fitbit updates. 

Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Asavage1, thanks for confirming us that your Female Health Tracking has reappeared. Smiley Very Happy We're so happy to have a new member around!

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. We're always willing to help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My period track dissapeared from my watch but still on the phone app , I loged all info since last December when I get my Fitbit versa in Christmas, HELP !!!

PLUS PROBLEM ! The watch let me chose just 6 options to show in the screen instead 7 😞 😞 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @HildadelaraIs the Fitbit app up to date on the latest version 2.90? If not, please update the app on your mobile device. After you update, give the watch a restart and sync with the Fitbit app.

Let me know if it still not there, I'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes