Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Cycle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else figured out how to make the fitbit stop counting your cycle after your period has ended?

Mine says I"m on Cycle day 289 and I'm unable to add my actual period from this month. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Lovecup, nice to see  you around. Welcome to the Female Health tracking board! Smiley Happy

I'll do my best to help you out with this. I'd like to have more details about what you mentioned in your post, you said that you're in your Cycle 289. Where did you see this information? Can I get a screenshot of that? Have you tried to edit your cycle length?

I'd like to mention that the menstrual cycle is a recurring cycle in which the lining of the uterus thickens to prepare for the possibility of pregnancy and then sheds if pregnancy does not occur (source). The shedding of the uterine lining is the bleeding phase of the cycle, also known as the period (source). Typical cycles can last from 21 to 35 days, with an average of a 28-day cycle. Typical periods last 2-8 days, with an average of 5 days (source).

Your menstrual cycle starts on the first day of your period and ends the day before your next period (source). For more information, see our blog post Your Menstrual Cycle Explained: The Periods Facts You Never Knew You.

Based on the information you provide about your menstrual cycle, you can see predictions of future periods and fertile windows. For more information about how to see predictions, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

If your period arrives early, add it as a new period. Your future predictions automatically adjust. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app? 

Hope this information help!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Mine tells me that I have 123 days till my next period 

Best Answer

Hey there @Davis33, thanks for jumping in here! So we can better assist you, would you please try what @YojanaFitbit has shared here

If after reviewing that and editing your period, it's still showing you have 123 days until your next period, please provide a screenshot so we can go from there. 

We'll be around, keep us posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I’m not sure if I’m the only one having this problem with the period tracker. I counted my days correctly and my cycle is 28 days. I put in 28 days and it’s off. My next period is starting March 18th. For some reason the amount of days I type in throws everything off and nothing ever adds up. Screenshot of period tracker

Best Answer

You're welcome @Lovecup, let me know if you have more questions about this.

Hey @djelleel, welcome to the Forums. Nice to see to see you here. Please check the information shared here. I can't see the screenshots attached, but thanks for taking the time to post them. You can give it a try again by following these steps.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes