Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Menopause option

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys just a thought on this if anyone out there would agree and love. The female health tracker I cannot use as I have had an hysterectomy at the age of 38. Now the options in the app covers all other fertility options etc... I would love a tracker on ladies that are going through the menopause to track early symptoms hot flashes moods energy etc ... I hope I'm not thinking wrongly just an idea that would help us ladies 🤘💞

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I moved this to the female Health forum as it has nothing to do with the Ionic.

This is a great idea. I found this idea in the features forum and I would go vote and comment there,

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Menopause-Pre-during-and-post/idi-p/2733419

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I moved this to the female Health forum as it has nothing to do with the Ionic.

This is a great idea. I found this idea in the features forum and I would go vote and comment there,

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Menopause-Pre-during-and-post/idi-p/2733419

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you for keeping me right as I'm very new to this x

Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Health board @Leebee148I’ve noticed that my friend @WendyB offered you a good response in order to solve the questions and doubts with your post. So, I made her post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Woman Very Happy

Thanks a lot for your help and for moving the post @WendyB!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

My new charge 3 Fitbit has a symptoms only feature, which somewhat works for me in menopause with hysterectomy at age 45. But you have to answer all preliminary questions every time before adding a symptom. How do I bypass these questions? Also, I agree with all the menopause community that there should be a preliminary question...are you in menopause?

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Indomee, it's nice to have a new member around! Can you please post me a picture/screenshot of the preliminary question you're getting every time before adding a symptom? 

Note that you can track symptoms, such as headaches, without tracking your period. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

At 60 and single, I wish there was a way to track menopause health.  Doc says my thyroid is fine but the weight gain---even with exercise and food logging!!

Best Answer

Excellent idea!

Best Answer

At the very least, I’d like the limit of 100 days to be removed so I can document the 250(and counting) days since my last period. 

Best Answer

Agree - would love to have the ability to track pre-meno, menopause and post-meno symptoms. Now that I’m in post menopause I wish I had that ability. Would have been a game changer. 

Best Answer