Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

period tracking not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As you can see from the screenshot the 30th should be day one but it's showing as day 27 of 54? Makes no sense and it won't allow me to edit. It either won't move or won't save. Also, my period notification was always correct and then a few months I started getting double notifications. The first notification would be accurate and then a couple of days later I would receive another notification that my period was predicted to start. I have lived with this but now everything is screwed up. There is no pencil icon and the dragging does nothing. I guess I will stop using the Fitbit app for period tracking. If anyone can recommend a good period app let me know. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I guess I can not add screenshots 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here with my tracker. It was fine a couple months ago. Then I started getting notifications telling me my period was about to start in 2 days. I had just gotten over my cycle about 5 days prior to that notification. I also logged it in to the tracker. It won't let me change anything or save new cycle correctly. It keeps adjusting itself to a totally different cycle and as of now with my last cycle, it was saying I was on day 30 of 45? Weird.

Best Answer

You should have the latest version of the Fitbit app downloaded too. If a period doesn't meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period at the bottom of the page. Please confirm the following: You can only add or edit current or past periods and details. MyFortiva

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you managed to sort this out? It drives me nuts....

Best Answer

I have not. I keep trying to adjust it but still does nothing. It keeps going back to what they think will be the start of my period.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Been using the period tracker for years and now all the data is gone at times. Other times it will show cycles in trends but then not on the calendar. What is going on? Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes