Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker won't save data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Charge 3, and everything seems to be working fine except for the Female Health Tracker (FHT).  I have the FHT tile on my Android App; however, I am unable to save any of my health information.  The info I just saved vanishes as soon as I leave the tile.  My App has the latest update, so I have no idea why it's not working.  Please help me.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & edited title

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I moved this to the Female Tracking forum. Hope you get the answer you are looking for

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Alison1234, it's nice to see you around here! Sorry about what happened to your logged cycles, a couple of days ago we've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. With this next Fitbit for Android app update, version 2.88 this bug should be resolved.

With that being said I would like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating. This app version is still being rolled out to Android users but you can expect to have it available soon. Once you see the app update in the Google Play store please update! After updating, please let me know if there are still any issues with data being deleted. 

Thanks for moving the post my friend @WendyB

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer