Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking symptoms not saving

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just started using the female tracker feature of the app and I'm having an issue. It will only save one day of symptoms at a time - it deletes a day's symptoms if I try to save another. Then if I exit this section of the app it loses all details. Every time I reenter this portion of the app, it prompts me with all the initial questions as though I've never accessed it.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Sloths247. I'm glad to hear that you started using Female Health Tracking. 

I would like you to log out from your account and force quit it. After this, please confirm that you followed this to set up Female Health Tracking feature in your Fitbit app. 

1. If you don’t already have it, add the female health tile to the Today tab  in Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add or remove the female health tracking tile in the Fitbit app?
  2. Tap the Today tab 

, then tap the female health tile.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up female health tracking. You’ll be asked a series of questions about your menstrual cycle. The information you provide is used to make predictions about your future period and fertile windows. You can edit or update your information later.
  • On the calendar, find the approximate date your last period started.
  • To edit your average period and cycle lengths, tap the + or - icon to add or subtract days.
  • Turn on notifications if you want to receive reminders on your phone about when your period is predicted to start. For more information, see Can the Fitbit app remind me when my period will start? 

You can learn more about it by checking this article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app is doing the same thing.  It's deleted 3 months worth of data and crashes everytime I try and utilise the female health tracking feature at all.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an ongoing issue that FitBit keeps claiming to have fixed with updates (since at least January), but that has NEVER been fixed at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes