Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More detailed options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the accuracy of the Female Health Tracking app, but the logging options are sorely limited. The Period Health Tracker app was what I used previously, and while it was absolute crap at predicting your period, it had really good logging options. Being able to add a custom option was also really beneficial, so even when they may not have thought of every little thing, you can add one in for yourself. Being able to select the severity/intensity of each symptom was also very important, as some symptoms worsen the closer you get to your period or ovulation. theMost important one is like to see added in is Back Pain. It’s fairly common for women to have minor back pains as they’re getting ready to ovulate. For people trying to conceive, that’s super important to be able to track accurately.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you here @Snowleopard, welcome! 

Your ideas are great. Thanks for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate your kind words. I think you have great suggestions, I would like to encourage you submit them as a suggested ideas. Members of the Community can comment and vote for it, so it can be implemented in future updates.

For anything you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote! You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes