Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m always excited to try out new period tracking apps. I switch back and forth between three of them depending on what I want to do, because I’ve never found one that does everything well. 

The female health tracking on the FitBit app is hopefully still in its infancy. I’ve been holding off giving feedback ever since it debuted because I was hoping that each update would improve things, but so far nothing has improved. 

I use Nuvaring birth control now, and this decision has made the female health tracking part of my Fitbit completely useless to me. 

I can enter my birth control into the settings, but there isn’t any way to set up removal/replacement notifications or even log that I replaced the ring late. 

Prior to using the ring, I always tracked my ovulation out of habit, but had to do that in a different app because FitBit doesn’t offer enough options for tracking cycle symptoms. 

I was excited to see that there was Clue app integration available for my Versa, but it logs me out on a daily basis and only updates my Clue app when it feels like it. 

To be honest, I wish that FitBit would just scrap the female health tracking and commit to Clue app integration. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ClicketySnap, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how you feel about this. Thanks for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate your kind words.

I was making some research and was able to find this idea:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support. We're always interested in ways to improve the product! 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes