Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracker feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like the idea of the female health tracker but it seems that it may have been designed either by someone who has the perfect 28 day cycle or a man. 

Mot would be a great app if there was more flexibility to use it for specific conditions or times in an individual woman’s life. For example, there doesn’t seem to be any option to change it for menopause or pregnancy, which as a health tracker which identifies “fertile zone” you would think it would have that option. 

Also there’s no real flexibility if you have an irregular cycle and it’s fiddly to adjust. I range from 24-48 days which means your tracker is pretty useless for me. 

Its a great idea, but I think it needs a lot more work before it’s actually useful to a huge proportion of your users!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Selm88, thanks for sharing your comments about Female Health Tracking. Sorry for the delay.

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience since, at the moment, we don't have the option to track menopause or pregnancy. Now, about how to edit the cycle length of your period you can find more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?  

I was making some research and was able to find some feature requests that you might be interested in:

Please cast a vote for these ideas. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using the tracker since it was released and it's been fine until the end of July. I used to have a 28 day cycle I've not had any issues with the tracking with my cycle it's been spot on until I needed to change it from 28 days to 96 days now every few days it tells my my period is due when it's really not, it's been doing this since my last period. Seems like if anyone has anything other than 28 day cycle it's not accurate.

Best Answer