Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female tile never worked iPhone 10max

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased this feature to get s better understanding, ever since I bought this watch, it never worked. I have logged in 3 cycles and still nothing. I’m using an iPhone 10max

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Latinaglasses, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. 😊

Thanks for sharing your comments about the issues that you're having with the Female Health tracking. Please make sure that your phone and Fitbit app are up to date. I'd like to know what you can see from your end. What language are you using in the Fitbit app? Can you please send a screenshot of what you can see from your end? 

As a last resource you can sync your Fitbit 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

07C99ABE-61E0-4535-AC43-EBFA2A594DBC.png

F4FC402D-19D3-4636-8B9C-DBC2FF7105C7.png

I have synced and made sure both the app and my watch are up to date. I have logged in periods since July and I still don’t get predictions. I have enclosed the screenshot of my settings. I’m currently on an iPhone 11max with the current iOS software. My Apple Watch and Fitbit is also up to date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes