Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female tracking cycle length

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started using the female tracking portion of the app as I just got my first postpartum period. Under my trends tab it is showing avg length at 5 days - which, once I know how long it is I will adjust. But underneath that where it shows avg cycle length it says 528 days?! I am so confused to the point I may not even use this feature. Its annoying that I can't figure out how to use this! If I scroll through the bottom it is going all the way back to January 2018 and showing my last cycle before getting pregnant. How is this possible if I never used this feature before? Help!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @tsav316.

Thanks for letting me know that you're using the Fitbit app to track your information. I really appreciate the time you've taken to report this unusual behavior of the Female Health tile. You can check how to edit this information here: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

I'd also appreciate you share a screenshot of this. You can see the instructions on how to add a picture to forums here.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20190712-202249_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tsav316, thanks so much for coming back and sharing the screenshot requested.

Since this situation turned out to be uncommon, we need to research the root cause of the issue. This, as you may know, takes almost the same amount of time that it takes for us to release any new feature/update from the previous platforms that we have launched already.

We can't determine any specific date to provide to you. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes