Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped tracking symptoms details

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

My fitbit versa has stopped tracking my symptoms that I input in everyday for my feminine calendar. It still tracks my period and fertility, but everytime I log my symptoms for the day, it doesn't hold. As soon as I click save, the little dot never appears. I've tried this multiple days and it's not working. 

I also just updated the versa's new firmware, so I know everything is up to date. Please advise on how I can fix this! Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Noveltywords. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your logged symptoms are not being saved. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the additional details and recommend doing the following: 

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  5. Try to log your symptoms again. 

For more information about our female health tracking feature, see this help article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes