Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Menstrual Health from the Fitbit app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Remove Menstrual health from my Fitbit app. I am 71 and am way over that cycle many years ago.  I got an upgrade automatically on my cell and I can't figure out how to remove that app on my fitbit deiceremove

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Came here with the same question 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Edit: I found how to get rid of it: On the main daily screen in the app, tap on pencil in top right to edit. Turn off anything you don’t want to track. 🤓

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Came here with the same question 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Edit: I found how to get rid of it: On the main daily screen in the app, tap on pencil in top right to edit. Turn off anything you don’t want to track. 🤓

Best Answer

Thank you so much. Too bad Fitbit/Google don't provide easy answers like yours. Obviously too busy trying to track your personal data. 

Best Answer

Thank your for asking this. I can't believe Fitbit would force this on us so we have to search around for a way to remove it. 

Best Answer

Thank you for this answer. I came here looking for exactly this and thanks to your post I not only removed it but some other useless stuff I have no need for. Much cleaner screen now.

Best Answer

Id like to know how too!

I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago and frankly, it makes me sad to see this every time I open the app. So much so that I don’t want to open it- and I paid for the premium subscription. 

Best Answer

thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you.  I had a hysterectomy due to cancer.  I don't need reminding of this every time I open the app.   I have now removed it.

Best Answer

Thanks, Debbilu! Now if there was only a way to re-order those sections, as there was on the old app... Of course that still wouldn't solve the problem of this new app being completely fugly! 😠

Best Answer

I'm ready to drop the premium subscription at this point. And I've been paying for it for at least a couple of months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes