Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging period start and stop dates is really wonky.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last few months it's been really wonky trying to edit the start and stop dates of my periods. The predicted dates are reasonably on track, for the last few months when I went to edit dates. If they were off by a day or two it would tell me that the change had been saved but then when I reopen the calendar the old dates were there and the new dates had not been saved. This month I got a window asking me to confirm that my period started. It hadn't fax started on the predicted day but when I tried to confirm it it never registered the response. Now my period is over, I was able to edit and save the actual dates of my period, however, it is still asking me to confirm that my period started today (which it didn't). Please fix this

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Someone a few weeks back recommended uninstalling the app and then re-installing it. I did this and this seems to have cleared the problem. Now I am able to edit and save my period start and stop dates as well as logging details.

I uninstalled the app from my phone, restarted my phone then re-installed the app. I had to log back into my account (so be sure you have your username and password). Once I signed into my account my Fitbit was actually already linked. Since I did this about 2.5 weeks ago. I was able to correct the info on old periods, and have been able to successfully edit my current period. Hope this is helpful to folks. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm also having a similar issue. Last month I edited my period and it looked like there was a glitch. I've had the same issue again this month. I edited my predicted period as it was earlier than stated, but it still says I'm due in a days time. 

Best Answer

Someone a few weeks back recommended uninstalling the app and then re-installing it. I did this and this seems to have cleared the problem. Now I am able to edit and save my period start and stop dates as well as logging details.

I uninstalled the app from my phone, restarted my phone then re-installed the app. I had to log back into my account (so be sure you have your username and password). Once I signed into my account my Fitbit was actually already linked. Since I did this about 2.5 weeks ago. I was able to correct the info on old periods, and have been able to successfully edit my current period. Hope this is helpful to folks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes