Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health says "No Data"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The menstrual health tile on the summary screen on the app says "No Data" but when I click into it the information is there. How do I get it to display X amount of days till period, fertile window, etc?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Thank goodness I have found this thread! Fitbit Support have led me to believe it is only me experiencing this!

They have repeatedly told me to 'update the app to the latest version' (Android, there is no update available to me), or sent me long instructions for how to log my cycle....I've been doing this for years, I have at least 3 years data already there! I hate the way Fitbit support assume you're a new user and you just don't know how to use the app.

The tile on the home page says 'no data, log to start your cycle', apart from a few days at the start of my cycle where the details miraculously appear, only to disappear again a few days later! My data is there, the tile is just not working!

Aarrgghhh I hate this new app! 

I don't know who to tag, @LizzyFitbit , @RodrigoMFitbit , anyone else, please please help with a clear resolution to this! And please don't tell me to update the App as there is no update available! 

Best Answer

@Leo75 hi, I'm interested to know if your data remained on the dashboard or did it disappear again? 

Mine hasn't been working since the dreaded update in Sept, but last month when I logged my period the info appeared! I thought, great, this has been fixed, but a few days later it disappeared again and has not come back. 

Best Answer

@Linz16 same as you, I have gone back to No Data :'-(

It seems like you only get data around and during menstruation and ovulation...but I'd like the other data too! 

Best Answer

Hi, 

The tile works again when I input my period but then goes back to "no data" after ovulation until I enter my next period. 

Best Answer

This is my problem too! @Heather-S 

Best Answer

@Lalalake @Leo75 thanks, seems like it's doing the same for us all then. 

This tile should tell you what cycle day you're on regardless of where you are in your cycle.  

Fitbit keep telling me to update the app, I am on Android v 4.03 with no option to update. 

Best Answer

Same. I've emailed once and restarted as suggested, updated, and blah blah but my info doesn't show on the tile. It is IN the tile if I click it. Emailed and 2nd time with no response yet from FitBit.

Best Answer