Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual tracker won’t show on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I open the app all my other tracker tiles update but the menstrual tracking tile doesn’t show anything. I can still add things and if I click the tile it will take me to the calendar and show all my saved info but won’t update on the dashboard or show on my watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Same for me. It’s very annoying. I have deleted and redownloaded app. Disconnected and reconnected my Fitbit. Nothing is helping.

Best Answer

Mine stopped showing me a couple weeks ago, the tile would always show how many days I’ve got left on my cycle and now there is nothing at all but I go into the data and it shows me my predictions and stuff but not how many days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve noticed that for the last month that it doesn’t give me updates anymore for where I’m at in the cycle anymore or how many days left. Just shows the name of the tile. Very annoying.

I have the Versa 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone ever get a fix for this? Mine has been like it since about March 😩

IMG_5124.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is saying my period will start today but I can't find anywhere to see the data nor tell it I have gone through menopause. 5/10/23

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue. Shows the name of the tile and nothing else. I've tried logging out, restarting my phone, logging back in, turning wifi on and off, and deleting and reinstalling the app. No change at all. Mine has been this way for several months. Terribly annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried everything and it still just shows the tile.. mo prediction.. no notification.. nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes