Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual tracking feature on the App stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The menstrual tracking feature on the app has stopped working this week and isn't saving what I enter. I rely on this a lot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but nothing has changed

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label/format

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

Hello @Scoad. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. Please make sure that the Fitbit App installed on your mobile device is up to date. If you notice there is currently an available update, please form the steps in this link to complete the update. 

If the inconvenience persists, I suggest trying to log out from the Fitbit App, force quit the App, and restart your phone. Then, please log back into the App. In addition, if your Fitbit device has a pending firmware update, you can perform the update by following the steps here

On a side note, I've moved this thread to another board to keep our forums organized. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked for one day and then stopped working again

Best Answer

@Scoad Thank for following the suggested steps. 

I really appreciate the time you've taken to report this matter. At this time, my team is aware of the inconvenience and they will continue monitoring the situation. I hope a resolution can be found soon. 

On a side note, if your Fitbit device has a pending firmware update, please make sure to update it to the latest version. To update the Firmware, please check: How do I update my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. The period tracker is almost always completely unresponsive. Sometimes I can click on the date but then I can't move it.

I've made sure app is up to date, logged out, turned off bluetooth, switched of phone etc etc and it is still completely unresponsive.

Please help. 

Best Answer

Good day

I also have the latest update and reset my phone and it doesn't work for me to click on the menstrual tile. The tile does not respond and does not open.

Best Answer

So there is nothing more to be done? Just have to have a broken app?

Best Answer

Hi is there any news on when the problem is going to be sorted please?

Best Answer

any news?

Best Answer

Also having this issue. Using IPad app, and I’m no longer able to save changes. The save button appears but doesn’t work and I have to exit out of the app entirely to get out of the menstrual tracking screen. I just did the latest update but still having this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any news?

Best Answer

I think fitbit must have given up.on it which is annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Thanks for your participating in the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your reports. May I ask what details are you trying to edit? What occurs when you try to edit details? I noticed @ExerciseTracker Mentioned that the "Save Button" appears but doesn't work. Are you seeing any other inconvenience?

In addition, please attach screenshots to see what's occurring. Thanks for your continued patience. 

I look forward to your response. 

Best Answer

For me all the options can be selected but then I press save and exit out and nothing has been saved. It has been ages now

Best Answer

@Scoad Thank you for your reply and for the detailed information. 

I appreciate your help in reporting this matter. I'd like to let you know that our team is now aware of this inconvenience and they are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. Thank you so much for your continued patience. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing is happening to me. This is after months of it defaulting to 1977 in the tracker.

It is either blank (see attached) or when the calendar does appear and I try to edit it does not save/ or freezes and goes blank and I have to restart the app.

i have 

a)uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times

b) rebooted my watch and phone.

please now fix this 

3ADE9E69-98D4-408F-9CB1-748FBA5C75F8.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Emmay998. It's nice to see you around. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to report the inconvenience and for the screenshot and the detailed information that you provided. I also appreciate your help in following some troubleshooting steps.

I'd like to let you know that if you have received the latest update of the Fitbit App and the issue has persisted, I appreciate your continued patience and understanding but this issue is being investigated and I hope a resolution can be found soon. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes