Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More options in Female Health Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really wanted to love having this app on my Fitbit, but it is one of the worst apps I've seen for cycle tracking. It is extremely generic, can't edit cycle start date until after the fact, and I'm ticked that the "morning after pill" is automatically an option. As someone who has struggled with infertility and miscarriage, this is like a slap in the face. I will continue to use my Ovia Fertility app since this one is such a let down. I'm almost ready to delete it, but hoping some updates are on the horizon.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I completetly agree, i wish it was more like the app I have. I would like to see a pregnancy setting added as well. To track what a pregnant woman's resting heart rate, sleep, etc should be.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Female Health board @Gingerkinz and @Amorga! While you cannot remove the "after pill" option, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. However, I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the ideas and leave a comment to show your support for it. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

On the other hand, when you press the pencil icon to edit a period, you will see the option to Save, Cancel, or Delete it.

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click the start date of a period on the calendar.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon to add or edit a period (you can also tap and hold a date on the calendar). If you turned on predictions, the entire period appears on the calendar based on your average period length.
  4. On the calendar, tap the first or last day of a period and then slide your finger across the dates to adjust the period length. 
  5. Tap or click Save.

If you're having difficulty doing this, please close and then restart the app. Also worth noting that you should have the latest version of the Fitbit app downloaded. 

If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • A period must be less than 11 days. If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

Note that If you attempt to log a period in the future or a period with less than a one-day gap between periods, the pencil icon is unavailable. If you don’t see the pencil icon, make sure the period you’re attempting to log or edit meets all of the requirements.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes