Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Period Graphs Cause App to Crash

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While using my FitBit app today (iOS), it notified me that the period data trends had been updated into an additional graph view. It seems like this has not been fully rolled out, however, as 1) the “trends” page looks the same as it had (no additional graph), and 2) my app promptly crashes after about a second of being on the “trends” tab. Not a biggie but nonetheless annoying, and potentially an issue FitBit needs to resolve if they want users to access this data.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @RowenInaBoat welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for reporting the issues that you're having with the Female Health tile. 

I'd suggest to log out from the Fitbit app for a moment, then you can log back in and check if the issue persist. Please also confirm the following information:

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I'd like to continue investigating this unexpected behavior from the Fitbit app.

I'll be around waiting for your response.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer