Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop Charge 3 from tracking Female Health?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm an older woman and no longer have the body parts it's supposed to track. I find it annoying to look at this section every time I check my stats. I do NOT want to see this but have not found a way to remove it from my app.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @annewood welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for letting me know that you want to remove the Female tile from your Fitbit Charge 3. Sorry to hear that you have to see this information every time you check your stats. I totally understand where you're coming from and I will be glad to give you a hand with this.

In some cases, if you remove all the data entered in the Female Health tracking, the tile should be removed from your Charge 3. Just as described in the image below:

If you have never entered any information on the Female tile, please try to hide the tile on the Fitbit app, then sync your Fitbit Charge 3. 

I'll be around, keep me posted on the resolution. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I do not want this to appear on my tracker either. 

I just found that if you go into the app, you can tap on the Edit button on the upper right, then scroll down to the Track Female Health and tap the Trash Can to remove it. Then tap Save.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DennyB123 thanks for jumping in. Those steps are really helpful if you don't want to see the Female Health tile on the Fitbit app. Great input.

Did you see any changes on your Fitbit Charge 3 after syncing with the Fitbit app? This will be of great help to other users having similar issues with the Female Health app.

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes