Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Period cycle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just started using Fitbit App and female health tracking. entered my past period and the period cycle show 145days. even with 2 or 3 period logged. it is still the same period cycle. 

also, in the trends. it will not show all the period that was logged in. 

please help. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @nateibbed_, welcome on board. It's nice to see a new member around.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and I'm sorry that you're having this experience. I understand how you're feeling as it's helpful to keep a track of those days with accurate details. Before anything else, please make sure that the Fitbit app is updated in your phone. Then, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Close the Fitbit app from the open apps, and reboot your phone.
  2. Open the Fitbit app, and tap on the Female health tile from the Today tab.
  3. Tap on the gear icon at the upper right corner.
  4. Search for the "Edit Setup Values" and tap on "Cycle length".
  5. Enter the correct number of days, and then tap on "Done" or "OK".

If the same keeps happening with your period cycle and with the trends on the Fitbit app, please provide me with a screenshot of what you can see from your end. For instructions to attach a picture, check this post.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be happy to keep assisting you.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the alternative that you have mentioned. still doesnt work.

i would also like to highlight that, at time when a period is logged. it doesnt appear in the trends, and when go back to see again. it goes missing. 

i am not able to upload images. so im not sure how am i suppose to get the screenshots to you. it prompts that i do not have permission to upload images?

Best Answer
0 Votes