Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pregnancy tracking option

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there seriously no way to track pregnancy? I was first pregnant in 2018 and this feature wasn't available. I am currently 6vweeks pregnant and would like to track it. My cycle length has been messed up since my first pregnancy. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Cjackson12. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

At the moment, we don't have the option to track pregnancy. You can vote for the Pregnancy setting/mode for more accurate data idea and add your comments.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave that suggestion open only for votes so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes.

Thanks for your understanding. See you around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry. That's not s good answer. Every mom that owns a fitbit would like this fixed. It's not rocket science. This us my second pregnancy in 4 years without it being fixed. It messed up my cycle length. I just don't understand why this isn't a priority to fit bit. Pregnancy is a big deal and if you want women to continue to buy your product then I would say you need to make it a priority! 

Best Answer

I completely agree with you! Very well said! And for it being that long and still nothing that’s ridiculous! I purchased premium September 4th, recently found out I was pregnant, unfortunately I was 8days passed there refund policy and now I’m stuck with premium and find it useless. I’d love to be able to track my pregnancy on my Fitbit as well as many other women this would help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes