Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Cycle Tracking Details

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we get more symptom options or the option to add custom symptoms? Such as GI issues, cravings, logging intercourse/masturbation etc

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is there a way to add additional symptoms to the app or have a custom add button?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Is there a way to add additional symptoms to the app or have a custom add button?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TurahS 

😃I think your post would get better exposure and assistance here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Menstrual-Health-Tracking/bd-p/femalehealth  Unfortunately I don’t have the power to move your question to that forum but maybe a moderator will see this post and move it for you. 

Best Answer

Hello @TurahS and welcome to the Community.  I looked at your profile and can see that you already asked this question in the Menstrual Health Tracking Forum.  You should vote for and leave a comment on this Feature Suggestion.   Fitbit updated the menstrual tracking feature some time ago.  But it only included some of the requested changes.  A moderator gave the above link in the release notes to gauge user interest in additional features.

I am merging this thread with your other post.  It will help keep this discussion organized.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes