Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Tile on Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there/will there be a period tile on the Fitbit.com dashboard? And I’m not seeing a way to export my data, but I’d like to be able to do this with my period (as well as other) info. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see a new girl around here @Kismet423Robot Very Happy Hope you're doing great today! 

This newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote. Robot Very Happy However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer