Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

Same with me, tried hard reboot on my iPhone, deleted the app and reinstalled, still crashes immediately. Anyone have any suggestions? 

@Fitbit what’s going on?

Best Answer

I have the same problem and nothing has worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - Apple ios 16..3.1

Best Answer

Also, I did log into the website and the dashboard there is still collecting the data.  Sounds like it just might be an app issue.

Best Answer

Same here… I just got my new Fitbit 5 a week ago! All will not stay open! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same :(.      

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I wonder how the morning of the Fitbit team trying to fix this is going.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried to log in on the website and it said there is a server issue and try again later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem! The app was working fine yesterday. The problem just started this morning. . 

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

Me too.   Nothing is helping.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. iPhone 14 and just updated to app 3.76.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.

Best Answer

Me too!  I’ve removed and redownload app multiple times.  Sounds like this is a bigger problem than just me. 

Best Answer

Thank you for telling us !!!!

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me on my iphone.  I went to Apple app store & opened Fitbit app thru that.  Opened for about 30 seconds but then it crashed.  I opened my account on PC  & my data for last night is there.  Restarting on phone idn't fix problem.  Looks like it something on Fitbit's end.  Hope they fix app soon.

Best Answer

Also having the same problem. Fitbit team where are you?

Best Answer

Has to be a system problem since we are all experiencing the same problem with app closing as soon as it opens. 

Best Answer

Mine too is crashing. I have rebooted. Checked for updates but still it shuts down as soon as I try to open the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes