Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

Mine doing same. It also would not sync up with my phone yesterday. Once it did I lost all my progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Apple app crashes immediately when trying to open.  Fitbit is such a disappointment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same. wonder how long it will take til fitbit replies

Best Answer

Seems we are all suffering the same issue.  For balance, I cannot remember the last time I had an app problem, so lets all chill a bit, don't let it stress you, and let the techs fix this.  Its not the end of the world - the device is still tracking my bike ride and walk (with phone GPS) correctly.  We will cope!!!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same following

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just another report of the same issue happening to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree. 2+ hours down the line, fitbit support where are you? At least a holding response would demonstrate a level of customer care.

Best Answer
Mine started yesterday and would not sync with my device. Once it did I lost all my step progress.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree. There was an issue about a month ago which they fixed fairly quickly. Other than that and this, I’ve had mine for about 10 years without problems. It would be helpful if they put up a notice 

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer

Same issue here. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep. Same here. These are a lot of issues for a product that has been out long enough. This will be my last fitbit. Time to move on to something better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having issues today, with the dates reverting to predictions even when I've edited it to make it accurate. I signed out, forced a stop in the app, restarted my phone (android), signed back in and now all the previous dates have vanished and it's still reverting to the predictions. 

Best Answer

Having the same issues, this crap is getting very old

Best Answer

I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it from the App Store (I'm on an iPhone) about half an hour ago. Logged back in and all is working as expected now.

Best Answer

Same here. iPhone SE 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Came back from a walk and the app is back to working for me.  Didn't try any fixes, so the techs must have taken care of what was causing my app problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app has updated. I had to delete it from my phone (I'm on an iPhone) and reinstall it from the App store. Logged back in and everything is working as expected.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s still not working for me
I have deleted it multiple times and it still won’t load.
Best Answer

Same, still happening.  Last sync was 5:45 this morning.  Can't access last night's sleep on the website either.  Frustrating when no one will respond here.  Have reached out as well.  Downdetector is showing hundreds of hits concerning the app.  Suppose it will just start working later.

Best Answer