Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

No error shown while saving the dates. I have my phone on mobile data always and in the past it had saved correctly with the mobile data. I will try switching on/off and see if it changes anything

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is the app doesn’t save when you log your period. Mine came early, tried to log it today, but when pressing save it just reverts back to my predicted date. There is no error message to display. 

I am on the latest version of the fitbit app and latest version of IOS. I have tried on wifi and 5g. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, I have also tried turning my phone on and off. Nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I am having the same issue. I even uninstalled the app, restarted my phone and reinstalled the app. It seems to "save" the period edit telling me its successful (day 1 was yesterday) then if you leave that "page" and go back (or view the "dashboard", it's reverted to the predicted period which should have started today. I also turned off period predictions, added this period and turned the predictions back on but this just made the period calendar page go a bit haywire.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is on an android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t open my app. It crashes immediately on opening. I’ve force quit, turned phone on and off, turned Bluetooth in and off, deleted and reinstalled app and it still won’t ooen

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me. Did the same troubleshoot steps and the app still crashes.

Best Answer

Having the same issue. Have tried all the troubleshooting as well. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Also the auto wake and notifications on the watch itself aren’t working. Have tried the same troubleshooting and restarted the watch. 

Best Answer

Same here. Ugh!

Best Answer

Me too!!!

Best Answer

Hey Juan,

Same problem here. Fitbit app is updated to the latest version, restarted phone (samsung galaxy s22) but the issue is still there. The problem is the same when using wifi or mobile data. Maybe this screenshot helps: 

Screenshot_20230302_113103.jpg

 If you return to the homepage it automaticly undo's all the changes you made. It also doesn't matter if you hold the screen or tap the blue "change things" message kinda thingy.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Kind regards, 

Kelly, Dutch fitbit user

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! I just have had it 3 days! What a joke this is! I got to track stress and health!

Best Answer

Same here 

Best Answer

Mine is crashing as well 😞 sad that I can’t update and check my sleep for the night

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me. It started about two days ago, but now I cannot even open the app at all. Fitbit, please, please fix this.

Best Answer

Me too.  All troubleshooting down as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here on iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Same. I even deleted and app and reinstalled it and it still won’t open log enough to log in before it crashes 

Best Answer

Yup, same.  Not happy, but glad it is not just me :-). Sounds like the tech team has a busy day ahead!

Best Answer

I see lots of folks are having the same issue. Mine started doing it this morning. I had many issues with my phone yesterday and thought it was the problem. PLEASE Fitbit, fix this problem! So many having it and NO answers from the powers that be at Fitbit. It's very discouraging. 

Best Answer