Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

Just seen on the app that they are aware of an issue and are working on it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has just come back online.  Nothing lost - sync'd and all caught up.

Best Answer

Same here , I’m peri menopausal so need to have them logged. Most annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Mine is back to. They could save us and ultimately themselves a bit of aggravation by just putting something out there. We’re working. Sorry. Be up in a bit

but I saw nothing. Just makes it a little more frustrating. But back

Best Answer

Hi everyone. Thank you for keeping me updated. This info on the thread will help our team research and identify the issue at hand. 

I'll keep you all posted and updated as I get further information. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue and it actually started after I updated to the latest version. I never had any trouble before so seems like the recent update has a bug that needs to be fixed. 

Best Answer
I was blaming it on my phone too. It started working again after being down
for several hours. I'm going to assume they fixed the glitch.
Best Answer

It's working well now, thanks!  

Best Answer

It is working now. The period edit now stays saved even after returning to the dashboard. Thanks so much for helping to fix this glitch!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for for keeping us posted and I'm glad the Menstrual Health Tracking tile is working well for some of you. I wanted to let you know this issue has been resolved by our team and you should now be able to edit your details correctly.

@KMusic If you haven't done so, try force quitting the Fitbit app and rebooting your phone. Then try editing your details one more time and let us know how it goes. For instructions, you can always check our help article.

Best Answer

So it got fixed now.  Mine is an Android phone Samsung S10+

I restarted a couple of times and forced stopped fitbit app and opened it again. Then I tried saving the actual dates and it got saved.  Also from other threads I found out that fitbit seemed to have fixed this issue.  So kind of came right on time for it to work for me.  

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing has been fixed. Still running into the same problem I've been running into for checks posting history at least a year and a half. The app freezes when I try to edit a period. Force closing the app doesn't work, nor does restarting my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel like this feature never worked right! I'm noticing it more now because I'm having to delete them more often, I'm tired of it always telling me I have 3 more days or something after I've deleted it 6 times. Lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes