Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

Mine is crashing too! Has anyone from Fitbit replied?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing yet.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is back!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem--crashes.  Tried to reboot phone and doesn't help!! What's with all the problems lately--this company is going downhill hey....

Best Answer
Nope. Just hoping it resolves itself later as it’s clearly not a me problem

Louisa Harris
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here for me.  Still not working as of 9:19am est.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I'm assuming it is an update issue.  Glad it's not just me.  I was about to wipe my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too on this

Best Answer
0 Votes

same thing keeps happening to me. Apparently Fitbit is aware and working on it. Very inconvenient though. 

Best Answer

You sure its been updated?  What version are you running then?  Latest on the app store is a week old, v3.76

Best Answer
0 Votes

On iOS, I got it running by turning on flight mode before starting the fitbit app and reactivating WiFi & co after it's opened up.

Best Answer

Having the same issue and tried all the same steps you mentioned and still crashes when trying to open..  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. Me too. Tried the flight mode fix but it did not work.  Problems happen but to just not say anything about it is not good for Fitbit. I mean they must know and it would be nice to hear they are working on it

Best Answer

Me too

iOS 16.3.1

Version 3.76 of app

Best Answer

Same boat.  When I edit the period it looks like maybe 2 boxes come up but one is behind and I can’t see it.  In the box I can see I choose to save and it seems to do so successfully, but then nothing has changed when I am back on the main page.  

There is no error message.  I am connected to WiFi.  I have not restarted my phone, or deleted and re-installed the app in the past week.  It doesn’t seem like that has helped anyone else.  The app is glitchy overall though, keeps crashing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did the same thing,turned on flight mode and turned on WiFi at the same time,wow.they need to fix the app,but it seems to load at the moment

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried working with customer service via chat but because the app keeps crashing I get disconnected. Fitbit needs to get its crap together. Pronto!

Best Answer
0 Votes

App has been on again, off again this morning. Reddit Fitbit subreddit filled with reports of outage. Down Detector showing Fitbit issues. So far Google not doing the things that would reassure owners. They have turned Fitbit app consistency into an unreliable mess. Perhaps their goal is being met by the exits of longtime Fitbit users who report they’re out the door?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On IPhone try going to App Store, opening Fitbit and clicking on Open. That worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a joke. I was warned to avoid Fitbit and to go with an apple device. Mine is also doing the same. Shut down on me in the middle of a measured run for time and distance.

Best Answer
0 Votes