Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period symptoms tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just noticed that 'tender breasts' is no longer a period symptom. When did that get removed and why? Any thoughts on when it will be reinstated? Please do tell me there is at least one woman inputting to the development of this product feature and that the symptoms are not driven by the companies the data are sold to.

EDIT: and it's a 'Hot Flush' not a 'Hot Flash' which sounds like an altogether different activity.

On v3.7 of the app, Google Play is not displaying any later version available

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner nice to see you again on the Fitbit Forums.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Fitbit app. You have a really good point there, please make sure to post your suggestion in our Feature Suggestions board. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

About the option "Tender Breast", you still can find the option on the Fitbit app. Please force quit the Fitbit app or log out for a moment and then log back in, to see the option again. If you can't see it after doing so, please send a screenshot of your Dashboard.

If you have any further questions, please let me know! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the delay in replying, I didn't receive a notification that there had been a response. I logged out of the app and cleared the cache but still don't have the 'tender breasts' option.

I've just noticed, however, that 3.8 was released on 19 October which I am installing now - for some reason my phone has about 30 app updates pending!! I'll double check this when I'm up to date.

Best Answer