Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period tracking gone crazy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app was working for months and now despite having logged a period and it being recorded with the darker pink as a period the app is not counting it as day 1 but continuing from my last period. So now I am on day 73 of a cycle.... how do I get it to correct it?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Having the same problem, support isn't doing anything, and for some reason they only offer it through the app and not have the option via computer.  How short sighted is that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's just crazy. And infuriating - no point using it if it's doing that.
Best Answer

Hello! I managed to fix this (the Day 1 of 200) issue by

1) removing past tracking, 2) with a clean slate, I have recorded the dates of my most recent period. 3) then i went one month back and put in info for at least 6 past cycles, always doing just the previous month.

The app then is not confused when the cycle should end as it already has the most recent period marking the start of next cycle - and then for the current one the cycle length would be around 30 depending on your regular length.

It looks like when I started by back tracking, the app did not know when the cycle i marked as starting in January finished, and it was not reset by the Feb period tracking.

I hope I make sense and it works for you as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes