Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periods not being saved

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue about the periods not being saved. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
126 REPLIES 126
Nope, still isn't. I've since started pricing other fitness devices.

Thanks,
Kiana
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok you click your picture. Then go to activity and wellness then click
menstrual health then delete period and detail log, worked for me
Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently on Android app version 3.67, OS Android 13 on a Pixel 6 pro.

Can confirm this has been occurring (for me) since 2021

- Android 12

- With different android hardware

- with past versions of the Fitbit app

Does not correct by force stopping, deleting app cache and data, or reinstalling the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 has not been tracking my menstrual health since the beginning of August 2022.  My fitbit is up to date, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted..all the fixes provided.  Will there be a fix soon?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

WHEN IS THIS GETTING FIXED??! My tracker keeps resetting itself!! It’s funny because I was telling my cousin that it’s pretty accurate lately. Yesterday, it’s telling me my period ENDS in 2 days when it should be telling me it’s getting ready to START. Of course now I don’t actually know when it’s due to start because the tracker isn’t working. This is ridiculous!! Why offer a feature that is never going to work correctly!! I’m not even talking like my cycle changed and it’s off a day or two… nope I’m talking the period I JUST tracked is just poof gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was posted in March. Today is 11/5 and the issue is still occurring. When I try to edit my period in the app, the app crashes. I cannot edit my period at all. This has been happening for months. Do better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and if you haven't done so, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated and check this help article for instructions on how to log your data in the Menstrual Health Tracking tile.

To keep our forums organized, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, if you have a different question, you can start a new thread to receive help from the Community. Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to improve our devices, features and overall Fitbit experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes