Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add additional mood: Depressed/Teary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add ‘Depressed’/‘Teary’ to the female health tracker under Mood heading.

Depression is not sadness. The ‘Sad’ mood doesn’t cut it. 😞😢

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It's nice to see you here @Fi.D Thanks for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate your comments.

Please feel free to visit our Feature Suggestions board, on the right side you will see a Poll in which you can do a quick vote. You can also look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote or write your own suggestion here!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh depression can just set as back then puts us on low performance too. Female depression is sensitive due to very fragile endocrine system. Most women do say that they get upset with :

• Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) - only this if we sort out can make lives easier.
  1. Know that different women will feel a specific different different
  2. All women are different and will not go with just one type of therapy
  3. There are different reasons for being depressed or teary( for me it has been abuse/trauma)
    I felt really sane coming across https://mangoclinic.com/an-ultimate-guide-towards-your-recovery-from-depression/ 
  4. Never feel teary. It is BECAUSE of something and it has a CURE. Just know what is your own path to a solution to it.💌

Best Answer
0 Votes