Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to record body temperature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be really nice to have an option of recording body temperature with in the health tracker for those trying to get pregnant or use the temp method for BC.  It would eliminate the need for more/different apps for easy recording of that information. It would also be nice to be able to change the fertility days - as women’s cycles differ from person to person. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's nice to have a new member around, welcome @SunsetRunner! While you may not be able to log your temperature, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

apparently the oura ring measures body temperature.  I have the fitbit charge 3 and agree that it would be great to have this feature - the ability to measure body temperature - on the fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can we reopen this issue? It would be wonderful if Fitbit could track temperature changes, it doesn't have to be for women but it would be helpful.

Best Answer

Hi Maria,

It's been two years since this topic was re-directed. One of the topics you link to is even closed for further comments. Any idea whether it's going to happen? I love the female health addition since it made it even more easier to have insights in my cycle. Because I take my temperature every morning, for me the addition of adding temperature or even just an option to type something for that day, would be of great added value to me.

Best Answer