Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predicted period is wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Female health tracker is saying that my period should start today but it won’t start until Wednesday. I have the cycle set as 27 days but then on another part of the tracker it says day 1 of 24 day cycle, not 27. Any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Awesome @KatieButtercupWoman Wink I'm happy to hear that the steps suggested here have worked. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I'm trying the steps that are stated here but it is still not working.  This is very frustrating for someone who is TTC and tracking ovulation and periods. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I have predictions set for 28 days but it keeps setting for 47 days no matter what I do. What a waste. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys always give the same answer and it's still not working. Please fix this bug. It's driving all of us women absolutely insane!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same trouble with the setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes