Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predicted period is wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Female health tracker is saying that my period should start today but it won’t start until Wednesday. I have the cycle set as 27 days but then on another part of the tracker it says day 1 of 24 day cycle, not 27. Any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @Amy206, it's nice to see you around the forums! Robot wink While in the period tracker, go to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. This way it seems to just put in your average period days and not what the predicted end date would've been. 

Give this a go and let me know if this works! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I was wondering the same thing. As i try to go change the settings it freezing the entire app. Please help! 

Best Answer

Both of you, there is a separate Forum  for Female Health Tracking problems now. You are much more likely to get an answer to your problems there.

Best Answer

The Female health tracker is saying that my period should start today but it won’t start until Wednesday. I have the cycle set as 27 days but then on another part of the tracker it says day 1 of 24 day cycle, not 27. Any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I posted it over there 🙂

Best Answer

Please let me know if you find a solution to this as I am having the same issue. 

Best Answer

Hey there @DisaJan @December2012 @daniellemarie94, it's nice to see you around! Woman Very Happy

I think the app might be frozen. So, I'd recommend trying the following:

• Always make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOSAndroid)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Thanks for keeping the Community Forums organized @SunsetRunner! Smiley Very Happy

Looking forward to your response! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It keeps saying that my period is in one day but it’s not supposed to start for about 2 weeks and then when u do get my period it gets all screwed up? How do I fix this?

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Amy206, it's nice to see you around the forums! Robot wink While in the period tracker, go to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. This way it seems to just put in your average period days and not what the predicted end date would've been. 

Give this a go and let me know if this works! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Hi MarreFitbit, thanks for the tip. It does work but on the dash board it just says “Female Health Tracking” but it worked! Thanks a lot!

Best Answer

Yay! Music to my ears @Amy206Man Very Happy I'm glad to hear it worked, thanks for sharing the outcome my friend.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

I've tried changing the cycle days, I've tried logging out, I've tried everything noted here. However, it still shows 21 days rather than 28. Thoughts? I may just turn off predictions since it won't update.  HELP!

Best Answer

Hi @malter23 thanks for getting back to the Fitbit Forums. My apologies for the delay.

I appreciate the steps you've tried to change your cycle days. Can you please check if your Fitbit app up to date. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app to see if this helps. Confirm that you are following each of the steps suggested here.

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I’ve done all of the requested steps multiple times. It doesn’t matter what I change the “length of cycle” days to- it doesn’t adjust the predicted next period. I’ve just turned off the prediction out of frustration.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @malter23, thanks for coming back and for trying the tips and recommendations provided here. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. Some will contact you soon! Robot Very Happy

Let us know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve edited. I’ve updated.  I’ve logged out.  I’ve rebooted.  No matter what I do, Cycle Day in Female Tracker in Charge 3 will not change from 25 to 23. This is very frustrating.  Advise please.

Best Answer

Hi @Mpower123 welcome the Community Forums. Nice to see you around.

Thanks for following all those steps, sorry to see they didn't solve the issue with the Female Health details on your Charge 3.

If your Fitbit app on your phone is also showing incorrect information, please try the steps suggested by @MarreFitbit here. Then you can sync your Fitbit Charge 3 to see if this changes the information on your device. Otherwise, please remove your Fitbit Charge 3 from the Fitbit app and add it back as a new device. 

Let me know how it works. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn’t resolve the problem for me. Any further ideas please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @KatieButtercup! Thanks for stopping by and following the steps I've provided above. 

While in the period tracker, go to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. This way it seems to just put in your average period days and not what the predicted end date would've been. 

If you have trouble adding or editing a period, see our troubleshooting tips.

During your predicted period, you’re asked to confirm whether your period started. Tap or click Yes to confirm that your period started or Not Yet if it hasn’t started. Tap or click Edit to adjust the dates before you confirm your period. 

If you confirm a predicted period, the predicted period becomes a confirmed period. If you don’t confirm a predicted period, the prediction remains on your calendar. After the last day of the prediction window passes, the entire predicted period shifts to the next day. Note that the calendar doesn’t update until after midnight.

Give this a go and let me know if this works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Yes I read this somewhere and tried it and it has worked.
Thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes