Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was really surprised that there was no option to set it as pregnant as all the stats would be very different for a pregnant woman...I love my Fitbit but I definitely missing that option right now 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @SawaS

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience since, at the moment, we don't have the option to track pregnancy. You can vote for the Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking idea and add your comments.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave that suggestion open only for votes so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community Forums @SawaS

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience since, at the moment, we don't have the option to track pregnancy. You can vote for the Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking idea and add your comments.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave that suggestion open only for votes so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi there , that suggestion was but up in 2018 and there are suggestions going back as far as 2014. How is this still an issue in 2021?  Why is something so basic being ignored? This is very discriminating and unfair to any person Pregnant and/or Breastfeesing . This is being ignored and pushed under the rug. Most menstrual tracking apps have a pregnancy mode. It is unfair to any person owning a fitbit when we can't get the full benefit from them where as other people would. 

Best Answer