Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save button does not work in menstrual edit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am able to edit my period but the save button does absolutely nothing. I tap and it does not work. 

I have already deleted the app, turned phone on and off, reinstalled all, made sure my phones software and the Fitbit app are up to date and the save button still does not work. It’s been a few days of trying to fix this on my own. This is a real inconvenience when your tracker to conceive. 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I am also having this issue 😑 so will be grateful for a solution.

Best Answer

Has anyone found a solution to this? I’m having the same issue. 

Best Answer

Yes I'm also having the same problem, I've reinstalled, turned predictions off and in, turned my phone off and on and I can't edit my period from 24th December to 30th. 

Best Answer

Also having this issue, trying to backdate the end of my cycle. Running Android 12 on Pixel 4. This is also in tandem with my Inspire 2 not being able to ring my phone through tile or showing me my text messages 😕 

Best Answer

Been trying to edit my period, which ended on the 1st. The prediction has it going through to the 5th. When I try to edit it, dragging the circle to the correct date, I hit save, it says edit successful, but it doesn't actually change anything. The red line still predicts it'll end on the 5th. Basically, this function has NEVER worked correctly, and it's always a pain to deal with.

Best Answer

Same, but this has been going on since at least the 19th, when I tried to add my period the day it started.  I can see it on the calendar but it's like the system doesn't pick it up as a logged period.

Best Answer

I found this issue tonight while playing with it.  It's telling me I logged an ovulation test.  I promise you I did not.  I don't take these tests and I've gone thru several weeks and cannot find a logged test. Anyone else have this pop up? 

Screenshot_20220102-235227-508.png

Best Answer

The app isn't saving any edits whatsoever. I wanted to record intercourses and fertility tests and I can't. This app is crap in general - I don't know why I've been using it.

Best Answer

Same. Very frustrating. I can't save an edit, I can't even delete a period. I've had this issue before but usually it can't edit a current period, but can edit it the day after. Now, it cannot do anything. I've tried deleting cache and data, uninstalling, restarting and logging out, and nothing is working. 

There is always something wrong with this function. Not good enough to not have the basics work correctly.

Best Answer

I am also having this issue. I also cant 'log detail' on those days. I can add them but they wont save? 

Best Answer

I'm also having issues problems with making edits to periods on the menstrual tracking. I edit the period, click save and it comes up 'edit successful', however it doesn't actually save the changes.

I've contacted Fitbit support via the online chat facility, it's been passed to someone to look in to and I'm told they will email me. Has anyone contacted support about this issue?

Best Answer

I have replied in another discussion with subject line  Save button won’t work on period tracker

as below:

I have the same issues since Dec 2021 and it already missed 2 of my periods that I couldn't save after edit the period duration. I have tried the followings:

1. uninstall the app

2. power off my iPhone and restart my iPhone

3. Reinstall the app

4. Remove the Mentral Health Stats from Today

5. Add the Mentral Health Stats back to Today.

Nothing works! We need technical support for this bug!

Best Answer

After contacting Fitbit support team they came back to me with the following resolution:

• Check if your Android's version on your phone has an update pending to be downloaded, if so, downloaded and move on to the rest of the steps, do the same if there is not an Android software update pending.
  • Uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone.
  • Restart your phone,
  • Install the Fitbit app back.
  • Log back into the app.
  • Sync.
  • Monitor this for a while.

I've followed all of the above steps but still have the issue. I have gone back to Fitbit support team to advise the above steps didn't fix the issue and that this is obviously a wide issue as so many people in the Fitbit Community are also having similar problems. They have now responded with the following:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 
We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them again with a resolution that fixes the problem.

Best Answer

So, I have found a work round for this issue until fitbit pull their finger out!

Delete the period that needed editing and once its removed add a new one on the right date. 

Best Answer

I tried this a few times before and it has said "Delete successful", however it never saved. 

I did just try it again, and it didn't work the first time, then I refreshed the app and did it again and it worked. Perhaps they updated that part of the bug? Unsure why it worked now when it didn't before.

Editing still doesn't work however. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
i cant delete, edit, nothing. none of the buttons work and it's just on the period tracker. everything else works! 
i've seriously been thinking about getting an Apple watch because there seems to be too many issues with this.
Rosie 
Best Answer

I have the same issue. I have done everything recommended. And NOTHING works. I really hope Fitbit fixes this issue!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I can't edit the dates of my period and I tried all the suggested steps to fix. I found some older forum posts from 2018 suggesting to turn off prediction and try again, that did not work either. Whenever I attempt to move the end date of my previous cycle from the 11th to the 10th, it lets me move the end date but after I save it says my edit was successful but the date snaps back to the 11th and my edit is not actually saved. 

Best Answer

How did you delete the period? I thought about that too but couldn't figure out how to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes