Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save button won’t work on period tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I adjust the days of my cycle but when I hit save it won’t do anything. It doesn’t freeze or anything it just won’t save it. I exit and go back in and nothing has been saved.

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

I'm also having issues with making edits to periods on the menstrual tracking. I edit the period, click save and it comes up 'edit successful', however it doesn't actually save the changes.

I've contacted Fitbit support via the online chat facility, it's been passed to someone to look in to and I'm told they will email me. It looks like there are a few other similar posts in the forum also relating to editing issues, not sure if anyone else had contacted support about too.

Best Answer

I am having the same issues too since the new year.  It's driving me crazy.  I can edit old periods but not the one that goes from 2021 into the new year...I need to drag it down a line.  Long cycle this month.  Says its done it but it never does. 

Screenshot_20220106-213140_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

I actually had this issue a few months ago and the only way I was able to fix it was to Uninstall the entire app and then reinstall. It worked great for a couple months. 

This month I went to change my period and it's doing it again.  So I thought I had the fix... unistalled/reinstalled and nope, didn't magically fix it this time.  I look forward to hearing if customer support comes back with an answer for you.  

Best Answer

I am having the same issue, and when i attempt to re log it, it then logs it multiple times. hopefully they fix this glitch

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220111-062100.png

 This is what they told me and it worked for me, so far.

Best Answer

I have the same issues since Dec 2021 and it already missed 2 of my periods that I couldn't save after edit the period duration. I have tried the followings:

1. uninstall the app

2. power off my iPhone and restart my iPhone

3. Reinstall the app

4. Remove the Mentral Health Stats from Today

5. Add the Mentral Health Stats back to Today.

Nothing works! We need technical support for this bug!

Best Answer

After contacting Fitbit support team they came back to me with the following resolution:

• Check if your Android's version on your phone has an update pending to be downloaded, if so, downloaded and move on to the rest of the steps, do the same if there is not an Android software update pending.
  • Uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone.
  • Restart your phone,
  • Install the Fitbit app back.
  • Log back into the app.
  • Sync.
  • Monitor this for a while.

I've followed all of the above steps but unfortunately I still have the issue. I've gone back to the Fitbit support team to advise the above steps didn't fix the issue and highlight that this is obviously a wide issue as so many people in the Fitbit Community are also having similar problems. They have now responded with the following:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 
We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them again with a resolution that fixes the problem.

Best Answer

Having the same exact issue. It's annoying & I see it's a theme here.

Best Answer

Hi Cruisercat, 

When you cleared your data, did it erase all of your fitbit data?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same question

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having issues as well. i started my period August 11th. I tried to save my period log, but it will not safe. What finally worked for you

Best Answer
0 Votes

When it was working, the Fitbit cycle tracker was the best one around. It's quite frustrating that the problem still hasn't been solved. I switched to Flo and don't like it as much and was hoping Fitbit had fixed the bug, but when I went back to log missed periods it got all garbled and wouldn't allow me to edit. Back to another app, I guess.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It still doesn't work for me. They had me uninstall the app and reinstall
it, but the period tracker portion is still not working. I was told that
they are working on it to resolve the issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes
When they reinstalled the app, did it erase all of your fitness data as well?

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes
No it didn't.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues with my new device - looks like they haven't bothered to fix anything since the couple of years it's been happening. I have tried the below suggestions and they gave not helped either. The period tracker was promising and would be really helpful, if it worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my app and that fixed my problem of things not saving for the menstrual health when I tried.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having issues. I have a “non-traditional” period/cycle. I just had my period for one day this cycle. The Fitbit app won’t let me save it, even though I updated the app with what came out most recently.

Best Answer