Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symptom logging won't save, keep getting welcome messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a Versa a few days ago. Every time I open the female health tracking it gives me the welcome messages and asks me all the enrollment questions--am I on birth control, etc. It also doesn't save the period I logged. Also, when I log the period and try to log details on a day, I save them, then select the next day, the previous day's details disappear (meaning the dot that shows there are details logged disappears).

I have forcestopped the app. Logged out and back in. Made sure I'm set as female. Logged out, restarted my phone,  then logged back in. Made sure I'm using the most updated app version. 

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy s8 Active and I'm using Android version 8.0. 

I'm really frustrated that I spent the money on this watch and this whole feature won't work. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Just wanted to add that I uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well. Still won't work 

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit 

Is there no solution to the problems I have with the female tracking? I've walked through all the trouble shooting tips I can find. 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem!! It is soooo frustrating. 

Have you had any luck figuring out a solution? 

Best Answer

Still no answer Fitbit? I'm having the same problem. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue and I JUST got my Fitbit so it is 100% current on updates 😞

An an answer would be nice...

Best Answer

Just got my Inspire today, and this appears to be an issue I am having as well. All other functions seem to be working as expected, except this one.

Best Answer

Yes I experience this as well!

Best Answer

Just discovered mine is doing the same thing. Very frustrating...

Best Answer

Mine is with Inspire HR though.

Best Answer

Okay, I finally got mine working with this feature.

I had to go in, through the initial welcome messages, and put in the dates/ basic info for at least my last two periods. One wasn't enough, I had to put in at least two. Once I did that, it seemed to trigger the feature to finish the welcome set up. It seems to be working now.

I'm not sure why putting in this information worked (since it seems the welcome messages should only "play" once), but hopefully this works for others!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this problem on my luxe. Fitbit,sttill no solution after 2 years? 

Best Answer