Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracked periods not staying visible

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to the calendar view with predictions turned off, my most recent period show for a second or two then disappears.  The length of the previous cycle says 34, even though I input 28 as cycle length and the cycle was 28 days.  If I turn on predictions the tracker shows a predicted cycle on day 34.  In trends it also says my cycle is 34 days even though it is 28 in settings, and 28 according to the periods I have entered.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Female Health board @cathycrafter! It's nice to see you new members here! Robot Very Happy 

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure about what you're experiencing my friend. Would you mind sharing with me screen shots of what you're seeing in Calendar, Trends, and Settings? Also, if you give me a more detailed information of every section, that would be awesome! 

In the meantime, I'd recommend doing the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOS and Android)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

In addition, you can find more information about Female Health Tracking by clicking here.

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Female Health board @cathycrafter! It's nice to see you new members here! Robot Very Happy 

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure about what you're experiencing my friend. Would you mind sharing with me screen shots of what you're seeing in Calendar, Trends, and Settings? Also, if you give me a more detailed information of every section, that would be awesome! 

In the meantime, I'd recommend doing the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOS and Android)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

In addition, you can find more information about Female Health Tracking by clicking here.

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes