Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Fertility Window Toggle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be a great feature to be able to turn off the ovulation & fertility window for those Fitbit users that do not want or need that information for their female health tracking. 

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30
Where do you see that option? I'm not finding it in my settings. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I only use the IOS Fitbit app. If I click on the Period tracker tile and then on the settings clog I can see the toggles.

48A953FE-6BAE-41D4-9AAD-7499AFCAA730.jpeg

Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 10/15/18

Hey everyone! 

Just wanted to provide an update here and let you all know you can now turn off Fertility predictions in the settings for Female health tracking. Make sure you update the Fitbit app to the latest version 2.80. 

For more information, please check out our help article with more details: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

IMG-7292.jpeg

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I do not have the option to turn off fertility predictions. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have the latest version of the app. 2.80.1.

Here's a screenshot (am I looking in the right place for this setting?):Screenshot_20181017-123139_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Hi @brinstar, thanks for posting the picture and for trying to update the Fitbit App.

I tried to update the Fitbit App but it wasn't connecting with the server due to issues with my phone, so I rebooted my phone and reinstall the Fitbit App and here it is. You can try that if you wish. You can also check if your phone needs any update.

Female update.PNG

Keep me posted!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!! Much appreciated! 🏵

Best Answer

Hi @Zsinka80! You're welcome. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did turn it off, but then every time I change my period, a popup says"we cant predict your fertility". I dont need it, just close it completely down when you turn it off.

Best Answer

I’m also having this issue, and it’s frustrating. I’ve turned off fertility predictions in settings, and yet it still pops up at the bottom of the screen that it can’t predict my fertile window. I even set myself as sterile (even though I’m not) in the hopes it would prevent that message, but it persists anyway.

The only reason why I set my sex to female in the app, despite being a trans man, is that I’m pre-everything and still have those bodily functions. I only track my period so that it doesn’t catch me off guard - I’m not even sexually active and I don’t plan to change that.

Best Answer

I am having this issues as well

I have fully turned off Fertility window and am STILL getting popups of "can not prediction your window:

I turned it off for a reason because the feature is not relevant to me and the pop up is very annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see that and have it toggled off but my sense keeps telling me that I have 30869 day until my fertile window. Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes