Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Period Predictions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my fitbit period tracker is not showing me my predicted period days. I've got it on in settings and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, nothing seems to work.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Izzywizzy123, nice to see you here. Thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Forums and for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Fitbit device not showing predicted period days.

I'll be glad to give you a hand with this. In this case, please check that your phone OS is up to date. Then follow this instructions:

1. Turn off "Predictions" sync your Fitbit.
  2. Wait a moment then turn it back on and sync your tracker again.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app 

If you keep having this issues with the FH tile, please send a screen shot of what you can see from you end and the model of phone that you're using.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Izzywizzy123, nice to see you here. Thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Forums and for trying to troubleshoot the issues with your Fitbit device not showing predicted period days.

I'll be glad to give you a hand with this. In this case, please check that your phone OS is up to date. Then follow this instructions:

1. Turn off "Predictions" sync your Fitbit.
  2. Wait a moment then turn it back on and sync your tracker again.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app 

If you keep having this issues with the FH tile, please send a screen shot of what you can see from you end and the model of phone that you're using.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Thanks ever so much, it has started working now 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Izzywizzy123, thanks for coming back and for letting us know your Female Health Tracking started working again! 😊

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have tried uninstalling the app, switching on/off predictions and re-syncing but I still hit the "trends" button at the top, but it just says "once you've logged two periods"... but I have over six months of data in there. Can you please advise why my trends will not show, or how I can export the data to easily read it. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

In Apple Health today, users can log not only their menstrual cycles but their basal body temperature, their cervical mucus quality, and results from their ovulation tests 

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I’m having the same problem and tried your advice but it did not work. I don’t see anything in the period tracker, yet it is telling me when my period is predicted to start. 

Best Answer

This did not work for me. There are no predictions and it would not let me log details at the end of my last period.  It only shows a calendar starting with July and it says "July75" then "Aug75" it wont let me look at the history.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try scrolling all the way down. For some reason mine is starting at the day I was born so I have to scroll to the current date. If this isn’t the issue, I hope you're able to find a solution 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! That is it! I guess I know why it wasn’t predicting periods the year I was born. Haha. Support said they are trying to fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG I'm glad I found this thread! This totally helped! Why in the heck is it showing the calendar from all the way in 1975!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you help; I’ve done this countless times and it’s still not showing predictions on my  menstrual health tile e.g. period on 2 days… etc. I’ve reached out to fitbit chat but no one has helped 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Caitlin_T_ the default is not to have predictions. I had to turn mine on. Tap on the Menstrual Health tile in the Today screen of the Fitbit app. Tap the Settings gear on the upper right and you can set your Prediction options in the next screen. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou, I’ve always had mine on but recently it’s stop showing on my tile I’ve never had my setting sim default, I’ve always had predictions on

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tetley
Best Answer
0 Votes