Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't allow me to record irregularity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My period ended last week, but then I started spotting again yesterday with heavier bleeding today. When I tried to enter this new period, the app extends my previous period (making it look like I've been bleeding for more than a week). How do I start a new one without it connecting to the old one?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @skysenshi, thanks for jumping in here! Let me give you a hand with that.

If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • You can log a period of up to 60 days (on Windows 10 devices, the maximum is 10 days). If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

In this case, please choose which days you want to keep as your period you can see the instructions here. And if you experience bleeding before or after your period, sometimes known as breakthrough bleeding or spotting, you can track it by logging flow intensity details. For more information, see How do I log or delete female health details?

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @skysenshi, thanks for jumping in here! Let me give you a hand with that.

If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • You can log a period of up to 60 days (on Windows 10 devices, the maximum is 10 days). If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

In this case, please choose which days you want to keep as your period you can see the instructions here. And if you experience bleeding before or after your period, sometimes known as breakthrough bleeding or spotting, you can track it by logging flow intensity details. For more information, see How do I log or delete female health details?

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes